FedEx has the worst Customer Service I have ever seen in my entire life.Package was tracked and said they would deliver on Sat.

Took day off and waited all day. Didn't go anywhere, plus I have a dog that runs to the door the second doorbell rings. At 4:45pm I look outside to see if any sign of FedEx truck only to find a sticker on my door that he tried to deliver at 4:35pm. No way in ***!

When I contacted 800# in Atlanta they assured me that it would be delivered on Tuesday because they don't deliver on Sun or Mon. We were suppose to leave on vacation on Tuesday.vCustomer service even spoke to terminal manager and explained situation and he said too bad, it will come on Tuesday. After begging, pleading and doing everything in our power even offering to go pick up ourselves they said, No, it has to be delivered only to your home!!!! After speaking to some supervisor from El Salvador he assured me that the package would arrive on Tuesday sometime.

No ***!!! Well, guess what I am on vacation alone and my husband is at home waiting for the *** package. And we paid extra for this nonsense.

NEVER will I use FedEx again.

Review about: Fedex Pick Up Service.

Had an Experience with FedEx?

Comments

Gaithersburg, Maryland, United States #841204

Cry baby cry wipe your eyes

to Anonymous #856161