1.7
Tracking Tool
Turnaround Time

FedEx took my phone number and that of my mother, to whom I was sending a package.I paid extra for overnight, and stressed that it was very important that the pkg get there the next day.

My 88-year-old mother and the woman who lives with her were both home and waiting for the package, which was to be delivered by 4:30. The driver says he tried to deliver at 12:38 and the pkg was refused. That could not have been true. He never showed up at the door.

Here's my big issue: they have both my phone number and my mother's phone number. If there was a problem, the common sense thing to do would be to get in contact with my mother or me and find out why a package that I declared as high a value on as possible and stressed that must arrive the next day couldn't be delivered. When I called, I talked to a so-called customer service person for 17 minutes before being transferred to someone who in less than 5 minutes called the FedEx location. They closed 10 minutes earlier.

If the first customer service person had done his job correctly, I would have had some answers and perhaps they would have been able to deliver the package as promised.Now I must just wait until tomorrow and FedEx will "try" to get the package delivered then.

Review about: Fedex Delivery Service.

Preferred solution: Price reduction.

Had an Experience with Fedex?

Comments

HarrietO

Wow.Going through something similar.

Not sure what their deal is or why they seem to have some sort of 'allergy' to communicating by way of phone call.Hope your package was finally received.