I came upon a Fedex truck PARKED on a major city thoroughfare.This was a busy two-lane street, and instead of parking the driver STOPPED traffic and parked his vehicle.

Cars backed up for 2 blocks behind him to the next light and traffic was impeded. a small fender bender occurred also due to his ignorance. I got the license plate # of the truck, and called Fedex about this. They REFUSED TO REPORT the driver or do anything about it.

They wanted ALL of my information and the service rep said unless I gave them my info, DL# etc, they WOULD NOT report this driver. She agreed he was illegally parked in this case, and I gave her the exact address he was 'delivering' to. Still she refused to report him or take his license plate down without all MY personal info. I said it is not up to me, she needs to report this person or simply tell him he cannot block a major city artery with his truck.

She refused again.There is no repercussions on drivers with this firm obviously.

Review about: Fedex Vehicle Driver.

Had an Experience with Fedex?

Comments

If you feel so strongly about the issue, and felt it was a safety concern, then you should have filed a complaint with the local police, not some customer service rep.

"They REFUSED TO REPORT the driver"

If it caused an accident why didn't you call local law enforcement.

GEEZ!!

catty
Erode, Tamil Nadu, India #228894

why not call a cop? they can take care of it right away...blows me away that there is such a simple solution and people waste time calling someone who really can't do a thing about it