Verified Reviewer

Original review updated by user Oct 15, 2020

This is the second time that this has happened. A shipment is scheduled to deliver a certain day.

It says its on the truck and out for delivery. Well, apparently the driver runs out of time so the package is left on the truck to deliver the next day. The driver then runs out of time the next day, so the package it moved to the next day again. My last shipment took 4 days to finally get delivered, after I chased the guy down returning the package that was left with the wrong name and address on it, and handed my package.

My next shipment is doing the same thing. I am now going on the 3rd day that the driver has run out of time. We are still in the same area that he ran out of time the first two days. What can guarantee that he won't run out of time again?

UPS doesn't go home until all packages are delivered.

Why can't Fed-Ex do the same? Why does the consumer suffer if the driver can't get himself in gear to deliver all the packages?

The following are the two shipments that I am complaining about:

397689****63

396979****10

User's recommendation: Use UPS.

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered.

FedEx Cons: Absolutely the worst delivery company by miles.

Location: 6909 19th Street West, Tacoma, WA 98466