Tracking Tool

Ordered two kitchen appliances online set to deliver last week and sure enough it said my packages were delivered.Of course, no packages were left and I was home all day.

Knocked on all of the neighbors doors and no package. Spoke to management about missing not one but two packages on two different days that were delivered elsewhere or stolen. I can hear any trucks that drive by or anything left at my front door or neighbors as I work from home in my living room and I live in a row home. The packages are also very large as they are kitchen appliances.

How do you lose or erroneously deliver to another address with such large packages? Anyway, this is totally unacceptable. I never have any issues with UPS... or very very few issues with postal service and I live on online shopping with packages being sent at a very high volume to my house with Amazon etc.

I've only had problems with FedEx now and in the past.Terrible Terrible company and their drivers have to be inept.

Reason of review: Problem with delivery.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

I didn't like: Suspicious practices, No customer service help, Delivery issues, Possible stolen packages, Inept drivers.

Had an Experience with FedEx?

Comments