2.0
Turnaround Time

Because of the theft of packages left of packages from your front door I have a sign on my gate that says, "Deliveries, leave packages INSIDE gate". Either the drivers can't read or they just don't care, because they have never YET left a package on the INSIDE of the gate.

It's a 5ft. high wrought iron "See through the bars" type of a gate and I've never had a package that's heavy or difficult to lift over the top. I have made formal complaints w/Fedex (it's like talking to a cat) and it never does any good.

So, you want to make a complaint and it says to go to their web site. You finally find the page to leave a "Comment" or complaint.

You fill it out, it asks for an ACCOUNT NUMBER, I don't have an account so I can't put one in the box. Then after all that when you hit SUBMIT, it says, "Your account number is wrong or missing, you cannot file a complaint without an account number…FEDEX IS THE WORST!

Reason of review: Problem with delivery.

Preferred solution: Leave my packages INSIDE my gate not OUTSIDE where theives can steal them.

Comments