Resolved
2.0
Turnaround Time

Update by user Jun 14

Read the update to the review I just wrote

Update by user Jun 14

Fedex called me and told me that none of their drivers are required to lift packages over a gate or fence for delivery, and would never do that. Maybe that's one of the reasons everybody hates to RECEIVE packages from Fedex, but naturally the people who SHIP your package don't care, and of course it's probably cheaper that a REAL delivery service like UPS where they actually DO follow instructions either printed on the package or on your gate or fence!

Original review posted by user May 15

Because of the theft of packages left of packages from your front door I have a sign on my gate that says, "Deliveries, leave packages INSIDE gate". Either the drivers can't read or they just don't care, because they have never YET left a package on the INSIDE of the gate.

It's a 5ft. high wrought iron "See through the bars" type of a gate and I've never had a package that's heavy or difficult to lift over the top. I have made formal complaints w/Fedex (it's like talking to a cat) and it never does any good.

So, you want to make a complaint and it says to go to their web site. You finally find the page to leave a "Comment" or complaint.

You fill it out, it asks for an ACCOUNT NUMBER, I don't have an account so I can't put one in the box. Then after all that when you hit SUBMIT, it says, "Your account number is wrong or missing, you cannot file a complaint without an account number…FEDEX IS THE WORST!

Review about: Fedex Vehicle Driver.

Reason of review: Problem with delivery.

Preferred solution: Leave my packages INSIDE my gate not OUTSIDE where theives can steal them.

Comments

Let me ask you....What exactly does a CLOSED GATE mean? Your note means nothing.