Tracking Tool
Turnaround Time

Every time I have had a package come through Fedex they state they can't deliver the package because the address doesn't exist.I have to call every time trying to explain to them that this is a legitimate address, and its pretty funny that all other companies manage to deliver here with no issue's.

Once again today the same issue, called twice, they were suppose to call me back as soon as they reached their driver on the phone with directions so I could get my package. Never did call me back. Anyone who uses Fedex has got to be crazy. I've even had them leave a package on someone's porch and scanned that it was left on my porch.

Luckily, the people were honest and called us asking about the package and even dropped it off to us, because they were going to be in our neighborhood. Also had a computer delivered, they left the box laying on the wet front porch, while it was still pouring the rain down.

The box was soaked.But, thankfully the way it was packaged had it suspended so that the actual computer was not wet.

Reason of review: Problem with delivery.

Preferred solution: Make sure your drivers and company know the streets and roads in the area they are responsible for delivering in..

I didn't like: Delivery service, Customer service.

Had an Experience with FedEx?

Comments