I forgot an item at a hotel in Turkey, I agreed to pay USD 65.00 to have it shipped to my home.

Two weeks later the hotel contacted me to tell me FedEx was unable to deliver. Later that same day (a Saturday) I found tag on my mailbox with a notice from FedEx saying that my "business was closed down" so they could not deliver the item with tracking #........

I went on-line to track the parcel, they claimed they had tried delivery on the 17th and the 18th of November. I was home, no tags or other notes were left either day!!!

Their drivers are lazy liars who do not even try to contact anyone. In addition to being home, my building has a superintendant AND a management office, either one of which would have gladly accepted a parcel for me as I have lived here 22 years. They were not contacted either!

UNBELIEVABLE. The phone operator had nothing else to say then she was sorry and I had best drive to the nearest pick-up place and pick it up before it was returned to sender! She did call the office to ensure it was still there first.

Review about: Fedex Delivery Service.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

I liked: Ali adam at the pick-up desk.

I didn't like: Lack of communication, Telephone automated system.

Had an Experience with FedEx?

Comments

Southfield, Michigan, United States #905586

I can not stand fedex i shipment tracker said it will b here on Monday waited home all day today it did not come for me to check the tracker again to say it wont b here till wed bad customer service will always use ups from now on