They were suppose to deliver a package to my post office, the post office checked tracking number, post office never received package.Now it's being shipped back to shipper!

That tells me that the dyslexic *** driver probably tried to deliver it himself & went to the wrong address! My email address is denisezeran@yahoo.com respond please & I will give you the tracking number. Package was coming from Fansedge Thank You! If I do not hear from you, I'll be going to the BBB & whoever else I can complain to!

I would like to get this before Christmas!

Football season will be over by the time I get this!I'll never use FedEx for anything ever again!

This reviewer shared experience about problem with delivery and wants this business to have the product delivered as the author lost $71. This person is overall dissatisfied with FedEx. The most disappointing about fedex shipping at FedEx was customer service rep has heavy accent Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about FedEx.

Had an Experience with FedEx?

Comments

What address did you use for the post office?

Did you ship your package to a PO Box?