This happened twice, they call the night before to confirm that I would be home on the day of delivery.I set home all day, blinds open and watch the fedex truck drive right by, I thought maybe he'll be back.

Nope. I call fedex they said no one was home. I said it's a dam lie, so where's the tag? She started apologizing.

She said I could pick up my package at the fedex location, I said I'm not driving all the way over there. They say, hours are 8am to 8pm. I stated I need my package today and you have 2 1/2 hours left. They claim the redelivery closes at 1pm.

I said, that's on fedex. You have my cancer meds and I need them today.

Finally 7:30 at night they deliver in a Budget van.The guy did not say one word, no sorry or anything, what @$$holes.

This person wrote the review because of problem with delivery of fedex home delivery service from FedEx. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants FedEx to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

The most disappointing in user's experience was any of it. If you have a chance, please immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

Had an Experience with FedEx?

Comments