FedEx takes a week longer than UPS since they send stuff thru Smart Posts which then hand off the stuff to USPS which makes no sense at all.I have had items shipped to me via FedEx and this so called economical way of shipping is beyond me as they go 422 miles out of their way to deliver to me!

Instead of coming thru Nashville, FedEx will take the item all the way to Mississippi! I am very pissed as I am now waiting for 120GB Zune I sent in for battery replacement to be returned to me! I am very upset and pissed at the placed that repaired it as to why they would ship FedEx VS UPS. I sent it that way and it arrived in 2 days.

Now on the rebound FedEx is playing with it for 3x that amount for a total of 6 days! If I ever think of using FedEx to ship something, I hope someone shoots me! The only time I would ever think of using FedEx is if I was sending something to someone I hate! How they stay in business, I will never know!

From this day forward I will never do business with anyone that ships FedEx unless they have alternate methods. I could have walked over to the warranty repair center quicker than I am getting my Zune back!

I could see crappy delivery for cheap items but one that is worth over $200?Total idiots and will never get another warranty again either!!!

Review about: Fedex Delivery Service.

Had an Experience with FedEx?

Comments

I have had many items shipped via Fedex and each arrived quickly and Fedex was the carrier and delivery vehicle.

I think the problem is you.