Gering, Nebraska

I have always had issues with Fedex, but this has to be by far the worst. I'm in my 20's, and because of college being so nearby I live at home to cut living expenses.

I decided to order my very first vibrator, along with batteries from Spencer's because they are discreet in packaging so my mother wouldn't find it. It shipped out quickly and ended up in a neighboring town on the 2cnd day, and was supposed to be delivered the next day. Day 3 came and no package. I decided to not freak out, so I waited.

And waited. Now it's been 9 days, that it's been sitting 30 minutes away from my home. I give Fedex a call, expecting that it'd be simple and easy to get them to check on my package. I was wrong.

They wanted every detail of the contents in my package, to "make sure the package belonged to you [me]" even though I already provided my name, address, city, zip etc., and my order number. So I awkwardly had to give a very full description of my vibrator and batteries to a woman who I could tell felt very awkward as well. Still no package, and me being the shy and reserved girl I am, feel very embarrassed.

Thank you Fedex for the most awkward phone call ever. Still waiting to hear back from Fedex.

Product or Service Mentioned: Fedex Smartpost Delivery Service.

Company wrote 0 public responses to the review from Sep 06, 2016.

Comments

Elk Grove, California, United States #1211907

Sounds like a total B.S. fantasy to me. If you're so shy, why did you post this complaint?

Buffalo, New York, United States #1208806

Thats shocking! Surely it's a privacy issue and none of their business what's in the package!