Tracking Tool

I ordered a laptop from Dell, and they're sending it through Fedex - definitely wouldn't have been my choice, after this, but I didn't have a say in the matter.I picked the 3-5 business day delivery, and it comes with indirect signature required - also not my choice, as it necessitates someone be at my single-person apartment all day.

They estimated on Friday the time of delivery to be today, the third business day, which I thought was pleasantly expedient, so I cleared my day so I could be around for when it arrived. The hours ticked down, no package came. I checked the estimated delivery several times as the day wore on, and it stayed the same. That is, until 6 o'clock in the evening, an entire day I spent waiting, when suddenly it switched to pending.

Confused, I called customer service, and lo and behold, the new estimated delivery date is two days from now, and no, there was simply no way they could possibly speed it up, even for the $5, because I haven't been living here for 90 days.

It will take them two more days to deliver it, but they'll wait until there's two hours left on the day promised to bring it up.

There's no clearer way for a company to show you're an afterthought.Shows me the cost of trusting Fedex to deliver, for all definitions of the term.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss problem with delivery of fedex ground. FedEx needs to have the product delivered according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned fedex ground in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at FedEx.

Had an Experience with FedEx?

Comments