Shipment of a formal document from Europe to law firm in Hobart, Tasmania.I used FedEx, because naively I thought it would be quicker.

The whole shipment is just two pages of A4 paper, and I paid Euro 97.44. I delivered it last monday at FedEx Ridderkerk near Rotterdam, NL, because I was close to there, and was told that the delivery should have been last friday, which I already found pretty long. I now found out it has been hanging in Netherlands for most if not all of last week; now the status says it is delayed clearing in Alexandria, Aus. No freaking idea when they will do me the honor to actually deliver it, if they will do that at all (starting to have my questions after reading this site).

Never will send anything with FedEx again, next time ordinary snail mail for just a few Euro.

I should have known better...:-(

This reviewer shared experience about order processing issue and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with FedEx. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about FedEx.

Had an Experience with FedEx?

Comments