FedEx just is not well-suited to certain areas or life-styles. If you're not hanging out at the house, waiting for them, you simply will never get your package without risk. Now in my area, I will Never allow for a package to be left on the porch, since that's a theft waiting to happen.

There are FedEx locations at every Kinko's in town, where I can drop packages off. Yet, for some reason, they want me to drive all the way to another state to pick-up a package if I request that it be held for delivery. That's insane!

I don't see why I cannot have it delivered to the nearest Kinko's. The vans have to stop there to pick up packages anyway. Give me a phone call when my package arrives, or a notice of some sort on the last attempted delivery, letting me know where the closest holding Kinko's is located. Give me a max of 3 days to pick it up, and then send it back to shipper if I should fail. What's so hard about that?

Worse yet, though, is they don't even have a complaint policy. There is nowhere on there site for you to vent and gripe. That's why we're all here, right?

Review about: Fedex Delivery Service.

Had an Experience with FedEx?

Comments