Tracking Tool
Turnaround Time

SOMETHING gets srewed up with it. It shows up at the hub in the morning, it will get a status update out for delivery and later in the day, it will say its back at Upper Malboro Scheduled for the next deliver day which is usually 2 days later.

I am only a few miles from the hub. I have had fed ex deliver people say they attempted delivery and I wasn’t home. (When I was home all day with the front door open and I have a small dog that barks at every noise and car that goes by so I know this is a LIE) The service Fed ex provides to this area is the worst I have ever seen, its been going on for YEARS. I would never use them again but some companies insist on it.

I’m going out of my way to have these companies dump them as a shipping option.

When I call the managers (and I do) they are great and apologetic, but it still doesn’t help my medicine or important shipments arrive in a timely fashion. The drivers are just lazy, rude and in a hurry to get off.

Reason of review: Problem with delivery.

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered.

I didn't like: Being lied to and deceived about deliveries, Fake attempts to deliver packages.

Comments

No what really happen it never gets on the truck : no scans sit in a truck park up in the yard or it’s some place or stolen or someone has your box, FedEx Ground upper Marlboro station manager is a {{redacted}} he treats us like slave he call the driver who are contractor {{redacted}} *** , dumb .stupid driver : these drivers get pay per a box 2.00 per a box FedEx Ground have them deliver 500 lbs upstairs one person and get 2.00a box , these trucks are in bad manical shape , FedEx Gound don’t care : station enter package scan manually so the numbers look good and they get bonus, no black upper manager. I’ve not gotten lunch break in 2 years and don’t get pay, employees complaint “ on FedEx Employee Alter line which they claim it’s a different company but FedEx Ground have the HR do the so call investigation and then the station retaliation starts and then he fired you , Fred Smith office tells you “ Tarese his staff his office not getting in involved , you can go to HR they don’t help ! They give the Station Anthony free will , and back him