1.8
Additional Fees
Turnaround Time

I work for a company that uses Fed-x as their main courier service.The "Ground" packages are a breeze and work well with our computer system ~ the Driver, Brian is AWESOME!

Now onto the Express side of the business...If I swore there would be so many expletives your ears and eyes would burn for the next year!!!

These idiots want 3 hours to schedule your pick up. That's bad enough for business, then when they don't show up ~ they "cancel" your stop with no warning or phone call or better yet, say that no one was there and the door was locked (this is a corporation you *** ~ there is someone always on the dock)!...IDIOTS!!!

I AM SO FREAKING TIRED OF THEM!!!ok, thanks for letting me vent my frustrations...

Gettysburg wrote the review because of poor customer service at FedEx. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants FedEx to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

The most disappointing in user's experience was fedex express. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by FedEx pickup service for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with FedEx?

Comments