3.0
Turnaround Time

Fedex package tracker shows that my friend received his package.It's still in customs (Nepal).

Apparently Fedex uses a local contractor, Everest De Cargo. They keep wanting more and more money to release the package. They keep giving him the runaround.

I paid for door to door shipping. What I got was a lot of trips to the local Fedex contractor.

Each trip involves more threats of not releasing the package. It's funny that UPS does not have this problem in Nepal. I sent a similar (but much higher value) package via UPS a day earlier. UPS delivered it to his door.

UPS collected a very reasonable amount of customs duty.Why does Fedex have such a problem?

Reason of review: Problem with delivery.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Had an Experience with FedEx?

Comments

Jawalakhel, Bagmati, Nepal #899553

I had the same problem with Everest De Cargo.I ended up creating a blog with a few posts.

Recently I received a semi-literate comment attempting to deflect responsibility. After deleting the comment I checked my complaint on this site. I was disappointed to find that it had been removed. It looks like someone is attempting to clean up their image.

I recommend that you create a quick blogspot blog detailing your complaint.

After enough people post their story the FedEx corporate office will be forced to act against Everest De Cargo.They really are out of control.