Sanford, Colorado

FedEx SAYS they deliver, but they don't always to me.I live in the rural area near La Jara and Sanford Co.

I get mail in La Jara, CO but my shipping address is Sanford CO. Sometimes they take my package to the Sanford Post Office. Then they drive past my house on the way to the next town.

Because the USPS has "remodeled" their service in the San Luis Valley, that means my package goes to Denver (220 miles) and then comes back to La Jara (3 miles from Sanford) for the kind folks at the La Jara Post Office to give to me.

This reviewer shared experience about problem with delivery and wants this business to offer any options to resolve the issue. The author is overall dissatisfied with FedEx. The most disappointing about fedex delivery service from FedEx was do not actually deliver even though they drive by Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about FedEx.

Had an Experience with FedEx?

Comments