Update by user Oct 22

So just a little bit ago I got a call from Fedex saying I have to go and pick up my package because they "attempted to deliver" 3 times and no one was here. LIE.

LIE. LIE. NO SLIP WAS EVER LEFT SAYING THEY ATTEMPTED. NO ONE FROM FEDEX CAME.

SOMEONE WAS HOME EVERY SINGLE DAY ALL DAY FOR THE PAST TWO WEEKS. THESE DELIVERY PEOPLE DO NOT WANT TO DO THEIR JOB. I WILL NEVER, NEVER, NEVER USE FEDEX AGAIN. And I was told just this morning that it would be delivered TOMORROW.

If I'm purchasing anything from a company that insists on using Fedex, I'm done with that company.

Any ties with Fedex and it's over. WILL NEVER USE FEDEX AGAIN.

Update by user Oct 22

Preferred Solution: DELIVER MY PACKAGE.

Update by user Oct 22

To clarify, I live in an apartment complex so when I say FedEx packages have been delivered here before, they were for other people in the building. This is my first time having to use FedEx and I am overly disappointed.

Original review posted by user Oct 22

Experiencing multiple "shipment exceptions," saying the customer was unavailable or location could not be found. These reasons are just excuses.

Someone was home all day to receive the package, and when I checked the address with a representative, the address was correct on their end. You do not have to go through a maze to find my location. It's not that hard to find, and we've had FedEx packages delivered here before. So, after numerous shipment exceptions, I chatted with a representative on a Friday who told me they were waiting for the recipient to "give instruction" before they can proceed with it.

What?? I was never notified about needing to give any instruction, and the package was marked FROM THE BEGINNING WHEN I ORDERED IT to require a signature. That's it. All it needed was a signature, hence why someone was home ALL DAY to receive it.

After telling the representative that, he told me the package would be delivered the following Monday with no shipment exceptions. Haha, very funny, because it wasn't. Today is Monday, and I checked the tracking page and surprise, surprise, delivery date has been changed to Tuesday, one week from its original promised delivery date. To add salt to the wound, there was ANOTHER shipment exception on Saturday saying location could not be found, AGAIN.

Chatted with another representative, was told it would for sure be delivered tomorrow (Tuesday). She tells me that because the commitment for this shipment was scheduled on 10/19, my package will be delivered on Tuesday 10/23 because it takes 1-5 business days. Again, what?

Why was this shipment commitment made on 10/19 when the original delivery date was 10/16? This time I didn't have a choice on the carrier because the company I ordered from uses FedEx, but if I had a choice, I WOULD NEVER CHOOSE FEDEX.

Product or Service Mentioned: Fedex Delivery Service.

Reason of review: Problem with delivery.

Comments