Additional Fees
Tracking Tool

So whenever PlayStation 4 came out, I was still in high school and had no money.I didn't ask for it for Christmas because I wanted some rims for my truck.

Now I am out of high school and everyone still has a Ps4, so I figured now that I am an adult I can spend my hard earned money on a Ps4. And guess what! They are now $50 less than the normal price as a holiday sale. So when I went to one Wal-Mart and they didn't have them, and called another Wal-Mart who also didn't have them, I figured I'd order it online.

So I ordered it from Wal-Mart online, but while I was checking out I noticed that it would take around ten days to arrive. So I did the simple math (About as simple as counting hours/days), and realized that the $30 rush charge was less than my savings. So I paid for that, and it said it would be here today. Then on my order confirmation, it said that I would get it yesterday (The day I ordered it).

And when that didn't happen, I noted to myself that one day must be too good to be true. Then the scheduled delivery said that it would come today on the tracking page. Then, right as the time it would be here by was approaching, it changed to TOMORROW.

*** you fedex.I paid thirty dollars for that rush *** shipping.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person stated that there is a room for improvement of fedex. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss problem with delivery of fedex shipping. FedEx needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned fedex shipping in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at FedEx.

Had an Experience with FedEx?

Comments