I am furious at Fedex, they are supposed to deliver paychecks to the company i work for every friday before 4pm, But it never shows up.They either show up late (like after 5, which no one is here than) or they dont show up at all, and than when monday rolls around they do that same BS....

Just about every week I am calling fedex and complaining about this and they dont seem to give a *** or would have been resolved by now, this has been going off and on for the past 4 months. If we could we would swith to UPS but we can't. On top of all of that everytime I call fedex to camplain they give some lame *** excuse that, oh we have a new delievery guy or oh that shouldn't be happening we will see what we can do, but they dont do a *** thing.. I am beyond pissed.

If you cant deliver it to us on time the day it should be here than first thing the next day it should be a PRIORITY to get it here to us the next morning, which it never is. you want to know what they said to me today, "Oh he cant just get off of his route to deliver your paychecks to you, he will try to make it our there today." TRY?

his *** should have been here by now and why the *** cant he get off of his route he is 3days late on pay checks, we have employees waiting on their money.Fedex SUCKS if I ever have to deliver anything I will never use them UPS all the way!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Had an Experience with FedEx?

Comments

:x I agree.They charge an arm and a leg then lose the packages, (Oh, I'm sorry they missorted them) Same difference, we again are left without paychecks.

This time they did it 2 days in a row.

Missorted to OH then TN.I think they need employees that can read.