They claimed on their website that the package was delivered but it never arrived.They do not call when they arrive at my apartment, or contact my landlord.

The website has a "proof of delivery" option, but it fails to load and provides an error, so its useless and I still have no "proof of delivery".

I contacted customer support several times and gave them plenty of time to figure it out but nothing happened.They simply tell me to contact them later or something else that would not solve anything.

I will avoid them from now on whenever possible.

Had an Experience with FedEx?

Comments

do you really think the driver can call everyone?

was this package put in as a residential?if the shipper listed it as a business without a signature, they dont need to get one.

and unless its was written on the airbill to "leave at office", your landlord would not receive it. fedex does NOT call YOU about deliveries. it could have been left at your door and been stolen. that is not fedex's responsiblility.

i've never been able to use the proof of delivery option on the site either. it always fails.

when calling customer support, did they take your tracking number, etc down?I'd call them every day.