Fedex started off misdelivering a properly addressed package.After multiple failed attempts, and complaints about not delivering the package in the specified service window, they finally got the location correct.

I just missed the first 2 attempts, my fault. However, for the 3rd attempt, I sat in front of the only door to my appartment for 3 hours before and 1 hour after the third attempt supposedly occured (about 18 hours before the supposed attempt, I left a signed note stating they had permission to leave the package next to the door per fedex instructions. The note remained on the door the entire day. I finally took it down right before writing this) Yet supposedly they made a delivery attempt.

No tag was left on the door. There is not even a method for me to report the driver on the website. I have no recourse. He must have felt he was entitled to *** early on Friday, everything after 3pm no longer mattered.

It either says a lot about how far USPS has come or how poor the shipping field has become when I look to the federal government as the most reliable, the cheapest and the fastest method to deliver packages and mail.They will get all of my business from now on.

Review about: Fedex Delivery Service.

Had an Experience with FedEx?

Comments

I am so angry!In Portland, Or we paid to ship EXPRESS OVERNIGHT to Georgia, only to be called at 7:28 PM to say the driver could not find the address and that it was an incorrect address.

They have been here many times in the 38 years I have lived here! The things in the package were very important to me and were perishable.

Now I am told it was packed incorrectly and were leaking and had to be opened.NEVER again will we use this *** company.