My wife's Valentine gift was shipped via FedEx.Because the shipper could not find my home address in their data base, the gift was shipped instead to the local Post Office which closes at noon on Saturdays (Val Day fell on a Sat.

this year). When I discovered this problem, I phoned FedEx and asked them to divert the gift to my nearby home address (FedEx has delivered many packages there so I knew that they were able to find the location). I spoke to FIVE different FedEx agents during the day in Salvador, Dominican Republic, El Paso TX, Georgia and finally a member of their "consumer advocate team" in Bristol VA. named "Kim" Two of the agents PROMISED to divert the gift to my home where my wife was waiting for the package (I am on travel away from home) however despite FIVE phone calls the package was never delivered and is now at the local FedEx office which is closed until Monday.

FedEx (Kim) REFUSED to provide me with the phone at the local office!!! A friendly FedEx agent phoned my wife in the afternoon and told her the package would be delivered to our home. Nothing arrived. Kim's "best" excuse was that the FedEx computer system that showed the address change was not compatible with the computer at the local station.

She had to read the address from her screen to the person at the local station (who was about to leave for the weekend). What kind of company can't synch or coordinate it's computer system. In addition I was kept on hold during one of the calls for almost an hour while being exposed to some of the worst hold music ever. Some years ago I used to depend on a then reliable FedEx to deliver my product.

Their service and esp. the customer service have declined a great deal.

UPS now seems more reliable and I have even received reasonable service from Express Mail!!Perhaps my valentine package will arrive on Monday -- Kim couldn't even advocate for morning delivery when I asked for this minor remedy!!!!

This reviewer shared experience about problem with delivery and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with FedEx. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about FedEx.

Had an Experience with FedEx?

Comments