Verified Reviewer

Update by user Nov 06, 2020

I am finding a alarming number of people that have experienced the same thing and looking to file a class action lawsuit.

Original review posted by user Nov 05, 2020

June, I had an order that needed a signature. I signed up for the texting option to be notified of delivery.

I took that day off work. I was texted that morning they would arrive between 715-915 AM. At 1PM I called FEDEX and was told they had to 8PM to delivery by box. At 5 PM I get a text stating they are returning to the warehouse and will deliver the next day.

WHAT? Now I have to lose another day of pay? The repeat of the day before, at 430PM I get the box.

OCT - I have another order from the same company needing a signature for the box. EXACTLY THE SAME THING OCCURS!

But this time it is now 3 DAYS OF LOST WAGES! I call FEDEX Support, NASTY, lying SOB's Each day I called they came up with lies; which, as I am speaking with them, I keep calling them out in their lies.

NOV - 2 day delivery. The day I was to receive my order, it had not LEFT the FEDEX warehouse where it was being shipped from.

IT sat there for 2 days before being loaded on a truck to be transported across the USA. As of writing, my 2 day delivery is now on day 5 sitting at the warehouse in Chicago.

User's recommendation: DO NOT HAVE ITEMS SHIPPED FROM FEDEX.

Preferred solution: PAID FOR LOSS OF WAGES.

FedEx Cons: Worthless company, Cost consumer days of lost wages, Reps lying, Selling your phone for text messages.

Location: 820 Parkview Boulevard, Lombard, IL 60148