I live at a veterans home. We are here 24/7, 365. Our shipping department personnel were gone for the holidays and all incoming shipments were being handled by our security staff. A big, 4foot by 4 foot sign at the shipping department said, "UPS and FEDEX, contact security for signatures". Today they didn't even bother trying to deliver a next day package. If they wait until our staff is there, it will be another 3 days. So why did I pay next day shipping? I'm already filing a breach of contract claim and talking to my lawyer about suing for false advertising. The *** driver probably just wanted to get done with his route early so he could go party for New Years eve.

Well I called them after tracking the package on their website. I called at noon and they sent a message to the driver to try to make a re-delivery as I was waiting. It never happened. When I called by all they said was they were sorry.. yeah, right, sorry my ***.

Every package I have been sent via FedEx in the last 2 years has been a problem as they NEVER deliver on time or on the first time.

Like I said, the staff may be gone, but we are here 24/7, 365.

Review about: Fedex Delivery Service.

Had an Experience with FedEx?

Comments