Additional Fees

DEAR FEDEX CORPORATE

I NEVER THOUGHT THERE WOULD COME A DAY, WHEN I HAD TO PUT A SECURITY CAMERA

POINTING AT MY DOOR STEP, IN ORDER TO CATCH A FEDEX EMPLOYEE DO A FAKE DELIVERY

AND KEEP THE PACKAGE FOR THEMSELVES.BUT AFTER WHAT HAPPENED TO ME THIS MONTH,

IT'S EXACTLY WHAT I HAVE TO DO, SINCE FEDEX HIRES UNETHICAL IMMORAL EVIL PEOPLE,

WHO WILL STEAL EVERY OPPORTUNITY THEY GET, EVEN STEAL FROM A SENIOR CITIZEN LIVING IN A SENIOR APARTMENT COMPLEX.

HOW LOW CAN YOU GO, FEDEX AND YOUR EMPLOYEES. THEN AFTER I FILED A CLAIM WITH FEDEX AND EXPLAINED WHAT MY MOTHER HAD SEEN, FEDEX DECIDES THE PACKAGE (DELL ALIENWARE LAPTOP VALUED OVER $4300) WAS CONSIDERED LOST AND CLOSE THE CLAIM. REALLY FEDEX, THAT IS HOW YOU DEAL WITH A FEDEX EMPLOYEE THEFT. WELL, I AM NOT DONE WITH FEDEX; I HAVE FILED A POLICE REPORT AND WILL STAY ON TOP OF THIS UNTIL THE END FEDEX, YOU AND YOUR CRIMINAL EMPLOYEES WILL GET SEVERE PUNISHMENT BY THE POLICE AND THE COURTS, AS GOD AS MY WITNESS!!!!

BELOW IS MY LETTER TO FEDEX CLAIMS DEPARTMENT, AND AFTER THAT IS MY LETTER TO DELL... I am 100 percent sure your Fedex Employee made a fake delivery and kept the package for himself. On the day in question, November 1 about 1230, my mother saw through the window, a fedex employee walk to the door and turn around and leave the area without knocking or leaving anything. She even went opened the door and checked outside, and nothing was left.

She thought it was strange and even told me what she saw and I went and double checked outside the door and there was nothing there, no slips and no packages. We realized what really happened when on the morning of November 3, when I checked the status of my dell laptop order, that was supposed to ship on the 3rd and delivered on the 4th, actually shipped on the 31st of October and supposedly delivered on November 1 at 12:35. So it's so obvious what happened, your fedex employee pretended to make delivery and kept the package with the Laptop for himself. I even filed a police report.

This theft happened to me and to Dell. Your employee should be fired and arrested. One thing for sure, I want to know the result of this investigation. I have included pictures of outside my apartment, how it is in the corner end of a dead end pathway, and how the windows are so low to the ground, that we can see anyone coming and going from are area.

FIRST AND FOREMOST, I WANT TO KNOW WHAT HAPPENED TO THE ORIGINAL ORDER? THIS ORDEAL HAS COST ME SO MUCH TIME AND STRESS. I HAVE EVEN FILED A POLICE REPORT, BECAUSE I AM SURE THE FEDEX EMPLOYEE STOLE IT. I HAVE EVEN FILED A CLAIM WITH FEDEX AND INFORMED THEM OF WHAT MY MOM WITNESSED THROUGH HER BEDROOM WINDOW ON THE PRETEND DELIVERY DATE AND TIME BY THAT FEDEX EMPLOYEE.

I EVEN INFORMED THE POLICE, THAT MY MOM WITNESSED THE FEDEX EMPLOYEE WALK TO OUR FRONT DOOR AND THEN TURN AROUND AND LEAVE WITHOUT KNOCKING, WITHOUT LEAVING ANY PACKAGES OR SLIPS. WE THOUGHT THE DELIVERY WOULD BE ON NOVEMBER 4, NOT NOVEMBER 1, SO WE DID THINK WHAT HE DID WAS STRANGE, BUT ONLY REALIZED AFTER WE SAW THE NEW DELIVERY DATE AND TIME, THAT THE FEDEX EMPLOYEE ONLY PRETENDED TO MAKE DELIVERY, DID NOT LEAVE ANYTHING AND THE FEDEX EMPLOYEE KEPT MY PACKAGE. I HAVE EVEN ATTACHED PICTURES OF OUR FRONT ENTRANCE TO OUR APARTMENT, HOW ARE APARTMENT IS ON A DEAD END CORNER OF THE BUILDING, AND HOW LOW ARE WINDOWS ARE, AND HOW WE CAN SEE ANYONE OUTSIDE WHO COMES AND GOES. ALSO ON THAT DAY.

MY MOM WENT AND DOUBLE CHECKED THE FRONT DOOR, AND CONFIRMED THAT THE FEDEX MAN LEFT NOTHING ON OUR DOOR STEP AND I EVEN WENT AND DOUBLE CHECKED AFTER SHE DID. ALSO MY OTHER QUESTION, WAS WHY IN GOD'S NAME A SIGNATURE WAS NOT REQUIRED FOR SUCH A HIGH VALUE PACKAGE? SO PLEASE LET ME KNOW IF MY PACKAGE WAS RETRIEVED FROM THE FEDEX EMPLOYEE AND IF HE WAS PUNISHED? IF NOT, THEN YOU NEED TO DEACTIVATE THE WINDOWS KEY CODE ON THE LAPTOP AND CONTINUE TO FOLLOW UP WITH FEDEX.

AS FOR A REPLACEMENT; I DON'T WANT IT, PLEASE REFUND MY CREDIT CARD AND MY DELL PREFERRED ACCOUNT THE FULL REFUND AND EMAIL ME WHEN YOU HAVE DONE SO.I WILL NEVER USE FEDEX AGAIN AND WILL NEVER ORDER ONLINE AGAIN.

Original review posted by user Nov 16, 2016

AND KEEP THE PACKAGE FOR THEMSELVES. BUT AFTER WHAT HAPPENED TO ME THIS MONTH,

WHO WILL STEAL EVERY OPPORTUNITY THEY GET, EVEN STEAL FROM A SENIOR CITIZEN

LIVING IN A SENIOR APARTMENT COMPLEX. HOW LOW CAN YOU GO, FEDEX AND YOUR

EMPLOYEES. THEN AFTER I FILED A CLAIM WITH FEDEX AND EXPLAINED WHAT MY MOTHER

HAD SEEN, FEDEX DECIDES THE PACKAGE (DELL ALIENWARE LAPTOP VALUED OVER $4300)

GET SEVERE PUNISHMENT BY THE POLICE AND THE COURTS, AS GOD AS MY WITNESS!!!!

BELOW IS MY LETTER TO FEDEX CLAIMS DEPARTMEN, AND AFTER THAT IS MY LETTER TO DELL...

himself. On the day in question, November 1 about 1230, my

mother saw through the window, a fedex employee walk to the door

and turn around and leave the area without knocking or leaving anything.

She even went opened the door and checked outside, and nothing

was left. She thought it was strange and even told me what

she saw and I went and double checked outside the door and there was

nothing there, no slips and no packages. We realized what

really happened when on the morning of November 3, when

I checked the status of my dell laptop order, that was supposed

to ship on the 3rd and delivered on the 4th, actually shipped

on the 31st of October and supposedly delivered on November

1 at 12:35. So it's so obvious what happened, your fedex employee

pretended to make delivery and kept the package with the Laptop

for himself. I even filed a police report. This theft happened to me

and to Dell. Your employee should be fired and arrested. One thing

for sure, I want to know the result of this investigation. I have included

pictures of outside my apartment, how it is in the corner end of a dead

end pathway, and how the windows are so low to the ground, that we can

see anyone coming and going from are area.

FIRST AND FOREMOST, I WANT TO KNOW WHAT HAPPENED TO THE ORIGINAL ORDER?

THIS ORDEAL HAS COST ME SO MUCH TIME AND STRESS. I HAVE EVEN FILED A POLICE

AND HOW WE CAN SEE ANYONE OUTSIDE WHO COMES AND GOES. ALSO ON THAT DAY. MY MOM

WENT AND DOUBLE CHECKED THE FRONT DOOR, AND CONFIRMED THAT THE FEDEX MAN LEFT

NOTHING ON OUR DOOR STEP AND I EVEN WENT AND DOUBLE CHECKED AFTER SHE DID. ALSO

MY OTHER QUESTION, WAS WHY IN GOD'S NAME A SIGNATURE WAS NOT REQUIRED FOR SUCH

KEY CODE ON THE LAPTOP AND CONTINUE TO FOLLOW UP WITH FEDEX. AS FOR A REPLACEMENT;

REFUND AND EMAIL ME WHEN YOU HAVE DONE SO. I WILL NEVER USE FEDEX AGAIN AND WILL NEVER

ORDER ONLINE AGAIN.

This reviewer shared experience about problem with delivery and wants this business to issue a full refund as the author lost $4345. The author is overall dissatisfied with FedEx. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about FedEx.

Had an Experience with FedEx?

Comments