This service is the worst shipping agency in the United States.Everyday when I check the status of my package they inform me that it has a new arrival date.

Then they tell me the tracking number that is associated with my package is not valid. Then they tell me that they do not know when the package is going to arrive. I keep having my dates changed. It has been two weeks and still nothing.

I can promise this and that is the next time that I have to use a shipping service it will not be FedEX Shipping.

They are the worst people in the world to deal with and they have no sense of responceability at all.

DO NOT USE THIS SERVICE FOR ANYTHING EXCEPT REVIEWS!!!!!!!!!!

This person wrote the review because of problem with delivery of fedex freight services from FedEx. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants FedEx to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

Had an Experience with FedEx?

Comments