Here is the current shipping information:

All shipment travel activity is displayed in local time for the location

Date/Time Activity Location

Jan 29, 2010 12:54 AM Arrived at FedEx location FORT WORTH, TX

Jan 28, 2010 8:20 PM Left FedEx origin facility HAWTHORNE, CA

Jan 28, 2010 8:47 PM Shipment information sent to FedEx

Jan 28, 2010 5:38 PM Picked up HAWTHORNE, CA

My package was small, only weighed 8lbs. total and was of a time sensitive nature. It was shipped FedEx priority overnight with guaranteed delivery by 10:30am. I called multiple times (4) throughout the day and was told repeatedly that the driver was trying/would soon get to me with the package. I gave them my information (cell # and apartment gate access code) and stayed home the entire day from work waiting for the package to arrive. It is now 7:33pm and no package has arrived, nor has anyone tried to deliver anything to me. The last "Customer Service" rep I talked to was extremely rude. He decided to berate me on the amount of packages that FedEx delivers and the fact that I should not be upset by such a delay in shipping. Also he let me know the driver would get the package to me at his earliest available time. This is sickening, I plan to never use FedEx and discourage anyone to ship with them.

Review about: Fedex Vehicle Driver.

Had an Experience with FedEx?

Comments

I was supposed to have my 1 lb package delivered by 10:30 AM this morning.After diligently watching the FedEx webiste for updates, I saw a delivery exception due to no access at 9:55.

My house does have a gate, but I called FedEx yesterday to give them the code. Not only that, I went ahead and opened the gate this morning. I have called several times to let them know that the delivery driver never even attempted delivery because had they, there would have been nothing to cause an exception.

I plan on speaking to the local news stations about investigating this trend by following FedEx drivers to see if attempts at delivering packages are really being made.FedEx, if you read this, you can reach me for contact by my tracking number begins with 797277850.

Yes!Thank you!

FedEx is horable, i was promised to receive my 1lb package in 1-2 days and its been 4 days...im not happy and its been sitting at the "dest sort facility"