Waited all day for the delivery, The buzzer rings at my apt.building, I quickly run downstairs to the door, only to find a "sorry we missed you tag".

So i call to find out how to get my package. And they tell me since it was shipped fed ex ground. I will have to wait untill next tuesday to have it re-delivered. They don't work on mondays.

WTF!

I will allways use ups in the future, I just hope i can get my package or refund from the sender :( Ups allways deliver's with no problem, Never again will i use fed.ex!

Review about: Fedex Delivery Service.

Had an Experience with FedEx?

Comments

Almost the same here.Waited all day - checked tracking only to find that at 4:58 pm a report comes in about an exception having to do with "security" - I don't have any security, I live in a residential house and was sitting on my front porch.

Of course, the office this delivery person came from closed at 5 pm. This is the third time I've had trouble with this delivery person. I live up a lot of steps and he NEVER walks up them. I had an apartment-sized Haier washing machine delivered once that I was supposed to sign for, and he left it at the bottom of my steps, in the rain.

Evidently on that day he decided to deliver and to forge my signature. Today he didn't even bother to show up on my street. It is the FedEx Delivery person for the South Side Slopes in Pittsburgh PA.

HE should be fired.I wasted my entire day waiting and he never even bothered this time to so much as even drive up my street.