Fed Ex destroyed my shipped item.A vintage 45 record player.
Now, although I took out the insurance they won't pay. I PAID a bunch of dummies to deliver an item that has been around since 1949 and as soon as they touched it --- destroyed.
It's fraud to charge someone money for a service, and not give them the service. I jumped through their little hoops and did everything they ask to make a claim.
Today I got a letter stating they aren't going to pay. HMMM. Well, I am going to make THEM pay.
Every site I can find like this, I'm going on.And I'm writing my state attorney general.
More Review Details
- Review category
- Transportation and Storage
You May Also Like
- "FedEx, is a dishonest and greedy business. We are not going to ship with them again. They broke my merchandise. I failed a complain and for over a period..."
- "This is a complaint against David F. Rebholz, President and Chief Executive Officer, FedEx Ground, for mis-management of a shoddy organization that has meted out pitiful service, egregious incompetence, and..."
- "I wrote a FedEx ceo an email stating my situation: Hello FedEx Executive, My name is Colleen Henson and my shipment that was sent through your company was mistreated resulting in the..."
- "why my order to late to arrive ? it should arrive at my home at 12 January , i already call Lazada and Lazada already promise that my order will..."
- "I am extremely disappointed and furious to have been scammed by this company THE DEAL EMPIRE at the value of $66.80 for the purchase of Body Shaper panties and Slim..."
- "I ordered the "Meet your dream" Bouquet/Teddy bear/Chocolates combo from Phoolwala.com. They charged me an extra Rs.400 for delivery charges to that small town. I ordered this bouquet for a..."
- "I go to Panera at least twice a week in Latham, NY don't go I always order a tomato mozzarella panini and it is never right Dan you should be..."
- "Robin Curry works at Dr. Popper in Thousand Oaks, CA which is a sleep disorders medical center. Robin curry is the office manager at the medical center. My mother is..."
- "I bought a new 2013 Honda goldwing got a recall on the rear brakes that one of the caliper will go bad. Called dealer and said not doing recalls! WTF..."