Fed Ex destroyed my shipped item.A vintage 45 record player.
Now, although I took out the insurance they won't pay. I PAID a bunch of dummies to deliver an item that has been around since 1949 and as soon as they touched it --- destroyed.
It's fraud to charge someone money for a service, and not give them the service. I jumped through their little hoops and did everything they ask to make a claim.
Today I got a letter stating they aren't going to pay. HMMM. Well, I am going to make THEM pay.
Every site I can find like this, I'm going on.And I'm writing my state attorney general.
More Review Details
- Review category
- Transportation and Storage
You May Also Like
- "Fedex sent a parcel that i ordered to me on 09/12/14 at 11.08am. As i was at work , i reached home at 1.30pm and tried to call the hotline...."
- "This was the tracking number 662200402405 Which is linked with the below new case number 0929632066 Here are the list of the things missing from the consignment a package containing 8 Indian..."
- "I received my first home direct order of Shakeology, a health shake (food product, clearly marked on the box) at my new residence 2 weeks ago. The driver left the..."
- "I bought a new 2013 Honda goldwing got a recall on the rear brakes that one of the caliper will go bad. Called dealer and said not doing recalls! WTF..."
- "I go to Panera at least twice a week in Latham, NY don't go I always order a tomato mozzarella panini and it is never right Dan you should be..."
- "I bought a Victoria Secret blanket from a girl named ac96 and She tried to make a lie up and won't refund my money, I want every fine back on..."
- "Kuester has been letting Terra Green Landscaping on Concord, NC, run in and out of the property, circle the property, blow leaves directly into the cars, etc. etc. The BBB..."
- "Hi i placed a order at 6:00pm today on December 2nd and the rep told me it will be about 20-30 minute wait for my order,i went to Dominos pizza..."