Fed Ex destroyed my shipped item.A vintage 45 record player.
Now, although I took out the insurance they won't pay. I PAID a bunch of dummies to deliver an item that has been around since 1949 and as soon as they touched it --- destroyed.
It's fraud to charge someone money for a service, and not give them the service. I jumped through their little hoops and did everything they ask to make a claim.
Today I got a letter stating they aren't going to pay. HMMM. Well, I am going to make THEM pay.
Every site I can find like this, I'm going on.And I'm writing my state attorney general.
More Review Details
- Review category
- Transportation and Storage
You May Also Like
- "I expected to receive my FedEx package shopped on Walmart by Friday August 12th but didn’t. I called the FedEx customer service (800) 463-3339 and was told I need to..."
- "Paid for overnight delivery on Friday. According to FedEx tracking, the package has left Memphis no fewer than three times in the past three days...once even making to my..."
- "MY full conversation with fedex. Dear Shagun, You are plan to prevent to avoid this kind incident in future.I Donot want it . I WANT MY package. or FEDEX has to pay my..."
- "I bought a new 2013 Honda goldwing got a recall on the rear brakes that one of the caliper will go bad. Called dealer and said not doing recalls! WTF..."
- "I go to Panera at least twice a week in Latham, NY don't go I always order a tomato mozzarella panini and it is never right Dan you should be..."
- "dear rexall my cheif complaint is that i have been taking the sleep aide for about 2yrs n up til now the product was helping .but for the last week..."
- "A coach USA bus almost killed my family and several in the cars around us today around 2pm eastbound on I-64 in Newport News Virginia. Driving way too fast for..."
- "I sent in my LG G3 phone for repair in Sept. I received a status on 10/5 that if I want it repaired it would cost $72 which I agreed..."