Fed Ex destroyed my shipped item.A vintage 45 record player.

Now, although I took out the insurance they won't pay. I PAID a bunch of dummies to deliver an item that has been around since 1949 and as soon as they touched it --- destroyed.

It's fraud to charge someone money for a service, and not give them the service. I jumped through their little hoops and did everything they ask to make a claim.

Today I got a letter stating they aren't going to pay. HMMM. Well, I am going to make THEM pay.

Every site I can find like this, I'm going on.And I'm writing my state attorney general.

Had an Experience with Fedex?

Comments

Fedex - Claim Review Fedex "No clue what FedEx is upto didn't get the claim even after submitting each and every single thing as said pictures of the consignment breakage, missing items pictures, worth of..." Read more Fedex - Delivery Service Review from Gaithersburg, Maryland Fedex "This was the tracking number 662200402405 Which is linked with the below new case number 0929632066 Here are the list of the things missing from the consignment a package containing 8 Indian..." Read more Package not received by intended recipient/Fedex denied claim made by shipper Fedex "I paid Fedex to deliver a package containing an iphone valued over $800.00 It was to be delivered in the afternoon at about 4:30 pm to a specific person at..." Read more Fedex - Ground Delivery Service Review from Baltimore, Maryland Fedex "FedEx is very unprofessional damaged box and one that we got before undamaged! & the driver says we're hard to find again very unprofessional. Sending pictures of the..." Read more Hughes Federal Credit Union Ripped Me Off! Hughes Federal Credit Union "Account had $50 taken out for "INACTIVE DORMANT FEE" Without my knowledge or consent. I have been with this bank for over 10yr & never had this happen Account had..." Read more Ctrip - Overcharged in Airfare Ctrip "Ctrip's website has stated very clearly as "Airline Deal" which is direct sale from Airline; same price as Airline's site (as per their website). When I downloaded the receipt from..." Read more Clay Cooley - Crooks Clay Cooley "I bought a car with them and they knew of my credit situation. I had a bankruptcy and they had the paperwork. They got me approved anyway, I signed for..." Read more Reebok Dealer Reebok "http://www.asanadealers.com - Internet Reebok supplier Asanadealers, took an order from me for Reebok Crossfit Nanos 6.0 shoes over the internet which were paid for in advance. They sent me a..." Read more