I hate Fedex at Leroy Street. I sent a birthday present to my son because I couldn't be in town on the day of his birthday. My husband wasn't home when they delivered it. He went to the office and they wouldn't give it to him because he has a different last name from me. Then when I spoke to the representative, named Kenny Brown (whom I curse and wish bad things to happen to), and authorized him to give the package, he wouldn't do it--even after I said my son could open it in front of his eyes to prove that it was a birthday present for a six year old. Then when I called consumer affairs the guy called the Leroy St. office and was told that Kenny Brown wasn't there to deal with the issue because he got off work at 5, which is not true, because I spoke to him at 5:30. Then the customer relations person hung up on me. Then I talked to the Leroy St. "manager" (not the real manager, because the real manager was apparently not there), he hung up on me and still refused to release the package to my husband.

I HATE HATE HATE THOSE PEOPLE AND FEEL SO POWERLESS AGAINST THEM, BECAUSE EVERY TIME I HAVE A PROBLEM THEY NEVER EVER SOLVE IT AND THERE IS NO ADEQUATE CUSTOMER SERVICE TO MAKE A COMPLAINT THAT MIGHT GET HEARD.

I WILL NEVER USE FEDEX AGAIN..

Had an Experience with FedEx?

Comments