Turnaround Time

we had a package that was suppose to be delivered, thinking it was going to be on the porch we keep going out there to see if the package was there..it wasn't after checking allday went outside and there was a delivery notice there, the tech didn't even knock on the door or ring the door bell, have 2 big dogs in the house if they did there would be no way we couldn't hear that..

called customer service within 20 mins of the note being left , and they tried to tell me I wasn't home, explained to them that the tech didn't knock or ring the bell they didn't want to hear about it, got hung up on then call again got a girl name lisbec, she was worse didn't want to hear anything, didn't want to get the tech to come back asked for supervisor to call me when she supposedly text to see if they could go back sure she just put me on hold due to she came back and told me that I would have to pick up after 6 and no supervisor called, I could see if I lived a long ways but I live less than a mile from where I would have to pick up so not like I'm out of the way, this is very poor customer service , well this wont be a option for me again, guess that they gotten so big that they don't care what happens, I will use the post office or ups so much better service. I will also make a complaint to the company I ordered from due to they need to know the service that they are getting maybe they will rethink the options that they have.. the *** thing is I ordered a expensive printer they leave it on the porch , ordered a cheap one from the same place and they have to have a person get it something wrong there..

horrible experience with them..thanks for listening.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person stated that there is a room for improvement of package not delivered to home as indicated and fedex. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss problem with delivery of fedex delivery service. FedEx needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned fedex delivery service in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at FedEx.

Had an Experience with FedEx?

Comments