On-line order guaranteed delivery within 2 business day.It this hadn't been the case I would have never purchased product.

It has been stuck in their Memphis, TN location for the last two day. Last night I got that Fed-ex only flies at night. It has now finally arrived at airport in KY but they can't tell me when it will leave airport and go to the closest Fed-ex facility for delivery. I have talked with many many many CS individuals and get no answers.

Was told she couldn't contact this location until 9:00 am but in the next breath said it closes soon after it opens. Now does that make sense. I have never had any lost or delayed packages with UPS and going forward before I order anything I will make certain that FED-EX is not the company employed to deliver any more package to or for me. Like the others have said GO BROWN!

Fed-ex has an internal award called BRAVO ZULO which the give to employee and even companies that do work for them. It is for exemplary service. This I know because I worked for a company many years ago that insured them. They need to revisit this award because as far as I am concerned they must have very low standards giving out this award to employees.

There is nothing superior about their service what is superior is their lip service. I am one of many very very unhappy customer and they really do care. Oh and what I purchased was a snowblower.

We are now in the midst of a snow storm and it is just me and my trusty old shovel.Thanks Fed-ex!

Had an Experience with FedEx?

Comments