Tracking Tool

After being sent a fed ex tag to return a product for repair I dropped off the box at a fed ex office.Several days later I realized the fed ex clerk got my receipt wet (he was drinking a soft drink)and smeared the tracking number .

I returned to the store to get the tracking number and they said we cannot help you, because I did not get the tag from there. I called the 800 number and said they could do nothing without the tracking number. Even with all the receipt identification the could do nothing as if the tag never made . Unbelievable that they cannot track their own tag shipped from their store .

Never again will I use fed ex .I called the company I sent it to and they got the package, but fed ex seems to have no record of it.

This reviewer shared experience about order processing issue and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with FedEx. The most disappointing about fedex customer care from FedEx was no answers to my question Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about FedEx.

Had an Experience with FedEx?

Comments