I hate this company.They have the POOREST service ever.
Go UPS if you must use a parcel delivery service. Fed Ex employees don't give a ***, and they leave incomplete door tags, they lie and say they CAME to my door and they did NOT. I have a dog who alerts me to ANYONE on the porch, let alone someone who KNOCKS. Since i had asked that if I was NOT home, leave at apartment manager's office.
They did NOT come to my door, they went to the apartment manager's office and left door tag (with NO info on it at ALL except the date, which was a month OFF) because the manager was at lunch. No idea when it might be delivered, no idea where it IS, because THEIR system says it 'was delivered'. BUT TO WHOM???? Not the intended recipient.
I ended up having to file a 'disputed delivery' case. How ridiculous - because of some *** who cannot even fill out a proper door tag? Geezus.
Fed Ex SUCKS!Fed Ex, if you're seeing this, HIRE SOME COMPETENT PEOPLE OR CLOSE YOUR DOORS!
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Review category
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I am a very easy to please and understanding clint. But I have no tolerance for animal abuse and environmental impact issies. As Fed Ex has decided to offer air..."
- "I had two speakers that I sold on eBay that I had bought from a retailer brand in original packaging. The exterior of the container clearly showed they were speakers...."
- "Got a shipment from FedEx today and see how they placed something that is well over 60 lbs. Is it too much to expect that a heavy shipment (or any..."
- "Sells POOR Quality Defective Merchandise. Sells POOR Quality Merchandise that may be Hazardous to Human Health. Fails to Communicate to Customers after Reporting Problems POORLY. Fails to Fairly Remedy even Serious Issues with..."
- "I must be naive! Ground shipping more exensive than expedited shipping..odd. Return policy..odd but still pressed the purchase button. Receive goods..ivory wedding shoes with rosettes and rhinestones...."
- "I own a 1992 Nissan Maxima, had it since 1992. Five here ago, I returned home after after six month. The car was stored in my garage. It would not..."
- "We love Ritz at our house and I buy several at a time each week. It has been the last 6 mo - 1 year that they are a..."
- "The counters at budget always try to upswell no matter what city I'm renting from and the answer is always no with exception of my last experience. The car was..."
- " All Reviews Telecommunications Fox News 48 of 272 reviews Fox News The Kelly File Tv Show Review from Helotes, Texas ISSUE NOT RESOLVED Helotes, Texas Oct 19 ..."