Fedex - Fed Ex claimed delivery, did NOT

I hate this company.They have the POOREST service ever.

Go UPS if you must use a parcel delivery service. Fed Ex employees don't give a ***, and they leave incomplete door tags, they lie and say they CAME to my door and they did NOT. I have a dog who alerts me to ANYONE on the porch, let alone someone who KNOCKS. Since i had asked that if I was NOT home, leave at apartment manager's office.

They did NOT come to my door, they went to the apartment manager's office and left door tag (with NO info on it at ALL except the date, which was a month OFF) because the manager was at lunch. No idea when it might be delivered, no idea where it IS, because THEIR system says it 'was delivered'. BUT TO WHOM???? Not the intended recipient.

I ended up having to file a 'disputed delivery' case. How ridiculous - because of some *** who cannot even fill out a proper door tag? Geezus.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

More Review Details

Product or service
Review category
review #494207

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Fedex? Submit review ›
Helpful? 2 Yes 2 1 No 1
Had the same issue 4 Yes 4
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

May 14, 2015 #984529

I understand, they once left a tag on my door saying they will come next day, i stayed the next day, missed everything, and they never came, i called and they told me i have to go pick it up. When i got there, the location in Marietta/Smyrna, i complained and they acted *** and ignored me. I decided to leave it like that because it will probably take me another day to complain to headquarters.
This is what happens when Managers become friends with the employees. Some owners still don't get it that they have to be aware of that, i have seen few companies closed due to this or because the employees are earning by the hour and can't care less about quality customer service.

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.