Packages for #16 Knobloch Lane, Stamford CT 06902 is being delivered to #1 Knobloch Lane, Stamford, CT 06902 on a continual basis. As I write this complaint there are 6 boxes piled up by my garage door at #1 Knobloch Lane -- it is not my responsibility to have to contact the neighbor at #16 Knobloch. Please advise your delivery person to read the correct on the packages which is clearly shown. These items has been sitting out in the rail all day.

Please take care of this problem or I will print this review in the daily newspaper!

Bridget Murray

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). This person is overall dissatisfied with FedEx. The most disappointing about package at FedEx was delivery service and very poor customer service Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about FedEx.

Had an Experience with FedEx?

Comments

Anaheim, California, United States #968260

Do not deliver them. Let FedEx get charged for non-delivery.