Delivered 4 foot by 3 foot box weighing 75lbs to a fed ex kinko location in dallas to be sent to a client in florida.Fed Ex lost (stole more likely) the package…they couldn't even tell me where it went missing in their system!!!!

DUH…how in the world could you misplace a package that large!!?? I submitted paypal info showing what the client paid me and that i issued a refund thru paypal. I also provided Fed Ex with the recipients addy and phone number so they could confirm what I sent and the value (not that they did a *** thing to follow up on that info). i also declared the value of the contents to the counter person at the time I shipped it, I was with a buddy who remembers my telling the counter person the value of the contents.

Of course, Fed Ex is trying to weasel out of paying me the amount I proved I had lost…they sent me a check for 1/6th the amount I claimed….go figure!

I will NEVER EVER USE THIS COMPANY AGAIN…UPS has NEVER lost a package on me and their customer service is VASTLY SUPERIOR TO FED EX.I SHOULD HAVE MY HEAD EXAMINED FOR EVER USING THIS FOUL COMPANY IN THE FIRST PLACE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Review about: Fedex Customer Care.

Had an Experience with FedEx?

Comments

MikeBrady
Chantilly, Virginia, United States #742322

Yeah UPS is FAR superior - except all of the complaints about them.Go ahead and switch - you'll be back here crying the blues again.

Question - did you purchase insurance for the value of the shipped goods?

If not, you are lucky to get back anything.Just "telling the counter person" the value doesn't get it.