3.2K views

I ordered parts for my car.Wasnt given a choice of shipper.

Ended up with Fed Ex ground. I checked status a few days later, package was in SLC, Utah From GA on its way to me in CA. Delivery date was scheduled for 3/2/12. On that day I got home, no package.

So I check status knowing another scan had been due in between delivery date. They had no scan like their system had frozen. The next day Im still waiting package is a day late still no new scan. Finally later on it said it was in Sacramento and then Stockton, and would be delivered that day.

Package still didnt come. Then it now said it was damaged and being returned to shipper. This is the 9th day overall and Im pissed now. I call the 800 number and it says its on truck and will be delivered today.

Computer says no, phone says yes. Turns out its damaged. I wish they would have used UPS, they are much faster and Ive never had a problem.

I would have paid the extra 75 cents.You try to save a buck and ytou lose two!

Had an Experience with FedEx?

Comments

Almkerk, Noord-Brabant, Netherlands #443528

DO you know that their are stores that do nothing but sell car parts???your geo tracker should be in a junkyard,hey they sell parts too..what a ***.. we don't care!!!!