Fedex Priority next day service is not next day.Be aware that they lie refuse to give credit on late packages.

I would never use them if I had the choice. The revenue department will just give you excuses as to why a pakage does not arrive on time. I think the the Federal Government should look into this companies deceptive business practices. I have had them state that they attempted delivery (to a business) when they could not have possibly attempted.

Stay clear of this company.I am so pissed right now I feel sorry for the driver that has to deliver today.

Review about: Fedex Delivery Service.

Had an Experience with FedEx?

Comments

They Delivery man just open my front door and threw my package in the house and walked off. I have called Fedex and reported him, good luck to me..................

I have been on the phone with customer service and tracking several times over the last couple of days trying to get my package that I paid extra for to be delivered on monday.Still waiting on that, after being told it would be here wednesday, then today, then not today, then they don't know where it is, oh wait they just found it in nj where it's been for the last 48 hour (which is weird considering it shipped last week 2nd day air, yet it hasn't moved in 2 days).

"Uh oh looks like there is bad weather in NJ" said one customer representative. No wrong answer...Fedex continues to lie to cover themselves. I am furious and will get my money back. Customer service representatives are rude and I am still waiting for a supervisor to call me back and explain how he will get this package to me by tomorrow.

I understand this is the holiday and you are "shipping a lot of freight" as I've been told several times today.

I don't care, do your job, and get me what needs to be delivered within the time frame for which you advertise.I should just drive to NJ and pick it up, I would get it faster.

apparently i am about to be screwed by BORDERS and FEDEX.free shipping guaranteed by 12/124/10- LIES!!!

I ordered on 12/18/10 and according to the tracking site, my package has not left sacramento, ca to be delivered to PA and today is 12/23/10!!! LIES FROM BORDERS-LIES FROM FEDEX!!!!!

maybe they will explain this to my daughter on christmas.the estimated delivery date on the tracking site says, get this, 12/31/10!!!!!!!

I used their next day service and 3 days later still have not got my package.When I called to inquire- the operator told me that it was due to bad weather- guess what I checked the weather where the package is docked and there's no weather issues.

Next day no package- I called and was told a different story that the airport was allowing any FedEx planes to leave the airport-yet another lie.DON'T USE THIS CRAPPY COMPANY!!!

Agree with the above.Just got off the phone with their "Customer Advocate" department after they lost our "guaranteed" next day package and then were unable to deliver it to our house because "all the trucks are full." Apparently, they will not refund any money for late packages during the holidays even though they admit the whole thing was their fault.

Shady company with poor customer service.Stay away.