Fed ex express delivery which I paid $40.00 extra for came to a disabled customer's home, the driver did not ring or knock & left missed you tag on door at 3:11 P.M.I called in at 3:19p.m and they refused tor return and re-deliver when he could not have been more than 6 blocks from here. The second day I was promised before 10:30 a.m and a call before coming so I could be at the door waiting. what is so hard or complicated about that request? he came at 1:31p.m same song different sour note, knock or ring, missed you because I do nor give a *** tag found on the ground which speaks volumes and personifies the respect they have for their job, their customers and the job they are paid to do,Once they have our money they just do not care and if you can do something about it , do it. The general attitude is so what and I hope other companies take each and every angry customer away from Fed Ex and the company goes bankrupt before the year 2012 comes to a close. They do not deserve to be allowed to continue to do business because they have no moral compass, no ethic or common sense. The should not be allowed to abuse and flat out lie to customers, if the best they can do is throw customers expensive products on the ground and walk off with a paycheck for doing absolutely nothing at the end of the day.

Extremely Disappointed Customer,

LMC,Michigan

Review about: Fedex Customer Care.

Had an Experience with FedEx?

Comments