I receive a lot of packages more than normal for a residential location and I have to say Fed Ex customer service has gotten so bad I dread using their service for fear I am have to call them.I received a package today from them but have another being delivered that says "Out For Delivery" and being they were not both delivered I called.

According to Louis, who would not give any other way to identify himself, ( I'd number, location) he couldn't understand why I was calling, " there is no reason for you to be calling". OH OK maybe so you have a job, is what I felt like saying but didn't. He was VERY cut and dry and CLEARLY did not want to be bothered. This is just the latest incident, they lost a package on Memorial Day weekend coming from Amazon and after speaking the hub, I had to call back several times because the lady I was dealing with never followed through and called me back as she stated on several occasions.

I even put a call recording app on my phone since CS has gone down hill and the consumer has no way to prove what's happening or back themselves up.I just you do the same if possible, it's amazing how these companies change their tune when you have the call being recorded as well.

Review about: Fedex Delivery Service.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Had an Experience with FedEx?

Comments