I receive a lot of packages more than normal for a residential location and I have to say Fed Ex customer service has gotten so bad I dread using their service for fear I am have to call them. I received a package today from them but have another being delivered that says "Out For Delivery" and being they were not both delivered I called.

According to Louis, who would not give any other way to identify himself, ( I'd number, location) he couldn't understand why I was calling, " there is no reason for you to be calling". OH OK maybe so you have a job, is what I felt like saying but didn't. He was VERY cut and dry and CLEARLY did not want to be bothered. This is just the latest incident, they lost a package on Memorial Day weekend coming from Amazon and after speaking the hub, I had to call back several times because the lady I was dealing with never followed through and called me back as she stated on several occasions.

I even put a call recording app on my phone since CS has gone down hill and the consumer has no way to prove what's happening or back themselves up. I just you do the same if possible, it's amazing how these companies change their tune when you have the call being recorded as well.

Review about: Fedex Delivery Service.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Comments