Normally I am home and the *** driver just leaves the packages on the stoop. No knock, no bell ring. Well today he shows up and I'm at the door, wishing my wife a good day as she's leaving. The FED EX *** gets out of his truck, talking on his cell phone. Walks up points at the package, because he can't stop talking on the phone. We open the door, he hands her the package. Still TALKING on his cell phone!!! Turns and walks away, without as much as a hello.

Problem is FED EX could care less. He does not work for FED EX. He works for the guy, who owns the route. YES CONTRACTORS...

And I thought the Unions sucked..They got nuthin on FED EX.

Purple Pride my ***.

Review about: Fedex Customer Care.

Had an Experience with FedEx?

Comments

yeha i know what you mean sometimes the driver can be a *** lazy ***.

I've been waiting here for my contacts to arrive.

Took off work for three days because i need them to see. fedex has been lying and saying that they have come. I have been sitting by my balcony watching whoever comes by. No Fedex.

And they claim i have given them the wrong address, when they have been doing this to e for 3 years now.

*** you fedex if you're reading this.*** you

OK..FIRST OFF THE WORLD DOES NOT REVOLVE AROUND ANYONE IN THIS WORLD THATS MY FIRST POINT.THE DRIVERS FOR FEDEX HOME DELIVERY AND GROUND ARE THEIR OWN CONTRACTORS.

THEY GET PAID BY THE NUMBER OF PACKAGES THEY DELIVER. PEOPLE ARE *** POINT BLANK DONT CRY BECAUSE YOU MISSED YOUR ATTEMPT THATS YOUR FAULT.

ALL DRIVERS KNOCK ON YOUR DOOR THAT IS THERE JOB.STOP COMPLAINING THAT YOUR AT WORK AND PEOPLE HAVE JOBS THATS WHY YOU CANT GET YOUR PACKAGE WELL NEWS FLASH THATS THEIR JOB AND THEY DELIVER PACKAGES....SO STOP WINING YOU DONT LOOK LIKE ADULTS MORE LIKE LITTLE CHILDREN..YOUR PACKAGE IS SO IMPORTANT THEN INSURE IT.

Oct.2, 2009.

I mailed a package on Sept. 14, 2009. FEDEX lost the package and I filed a claim.

I have not heard from them.I did send a complaint to the BBB.