Insurance Quality
Tracking Tool
Turnaround Time

Received email package from AT&T shipped 5/20. Did not receive email that it arrived and was delivered supposedly 5/23.

Yet, I don't have it. I find out Sunday from AT&T because why have I not yet shipped my old equipment back to them. Get a call Sunday from Fed Ex telling me Ext 151501 will have answers and will call me back Tuesday after the holiday. 5/31, I call.

Can't get through to the extension. On hold over 20 minutes. Customer Service people are extremely rude. And talk to Extension 271587 only to be told the "delivery person has to retrace his steps and investigate and get back to them and it could take several days." UNACCEPTABLE.

I do not have the package.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss problem with delivery of fedex delivery service. Fedex needs to have the product delivered according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned fedex delivery service in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Fedex.

Comments