1.4

My eighty three year old mother sent me an insured package requiring my signature.Fed ex delivered the package to tge motel next to where iam staying .

They allowed someone named j. Patel to sign for my package. My mom talked with them and while they have a signature they refuse to followup and get the package returned . So my mom told them she wanted to take advantage of the insurance she purchased.

They told her that she couldn't do that. We have lost our belongs to a motel clerk. Fed ex refuses to Investigate and they refuse to honor the insurance my mom paid for. My mom is eighty three and trusted fed ex.

Fed ex lied and stole from my mom. This is as low as it gets .

I guess that is fed ex.Ups is the way to go

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to issue a full refund as the author lost $400. This person is overall dissatisfied with FedEx. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about FedEx.

Had an Experience with FedEx?

Comments

Dallas, Texas, United States #932430

This is not FedEx fault,This is really your fault.If you knew when your package was going to be delivered why?Was you not their to accept your own package?Anyone can sign for a package as long as the person is over 18 year's of age.FedEx did not steal from your 83 year old mom nor from you.You where not where you where suppose to be at the time of delivery so whose fault is that your's right.You people make me very sick trying to place blame on everyone but yourself.WTF.