Fedex - Fed-Ex delivery can't read "THIS END UP"
Came home yesterday to an overnight package delivered by Fed-Ex on our porch.All 4 sides had a bright red "THIS END UP" sticker.
The attached pic is how the box was placed on it's side by Fed-ex. Fortunately, the contents were not damaged. This trend seems to be increasing for both Fed-ex and UPS.
We receive many packages (do more online than brick-n-mortar shopping), and it appears as though regardless of the shipping service they are all declining (had packages similar to this also placed on the side which had FRAGILE - and were truly fragile/damaged.) This case was classic; package delivery is not rocket science.The delivery person would've needed to be color-blind and illiterate (not likely illiterate if delivering packages.)
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Overnight Package Delivery
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "I had a 21 package business consignment shipped from abroad, paid with insurance cover by the express service. Several days later, 2 arrive late and one is lost. I reported this,..."
- "FedEx has the most unprofessional people working for them. I've had packages delivered by them that were so-called lost and that they couldn't get into our building which never stopped..."
- "'Tis the season for thievery! My siblings and I ordered a beautiful custom ring for my mother as a Christmas/New Year's Birthday gift. The ring had each of our names next..."
- "Sent for a WHITE CAL-KING comforter with an order# confirmation 10/11/16. On 10/18/16 received my order. It was BURGUNDY and had a different order# but still had my name and..."
- "I placed an order to tummy filler with Zomato using their smartphone app (order no. 9808959) on 23 October 2016, at 4;27 pm. The order (food garlic bread andsalad wrap..."
- " Today 10/25/2016 we went into the Chili's in Arroyo Grande California and waited for 15 to 20 minutes to be seated we were never acknowledged or never approached. ..."