Fedex - Fed-Ex delivery can't read "THIS END UP"
Came home yesterday to an overnight package delivered by Fed-Ex on our porch.All 4 sides had a bright red "THIS END UP" sticker.
The attached pic is how the box was placed on it's side by Fed-ex. Fortunately, the contents were not damaged. This trend seems to be increasing for both Fed-ex and UPS.
We receive many packages (do more online than brick-n-mortar shopping), and it appears as though regardless of the shipping service they are all declining (had packages similar to this also placed on the side which had FRAGILE - and were truly fragile/damaged.) This case was classic; package delivery is not rocket science.The delivery person would've needed to be color-blind and illiterate (not likely illiterate if delivering packages.)
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Overnight Package Delivery
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "I wrote a FedEx ceo an email stating my situation: Hello FedEx Executive, My name is Colleen Henson and my shipment that was sent through your company was mistreated resulting in the..."
- "Fed ex just delivered a toy climber and slide and this thing looks like sh*t. I know it didn't come from toys r us like this. The driver just dropped..."
- "No clue what FedEx is upto didn't get the claim even after submitting each and every single thing as said pictures of the consignment breakage, missing items pictures, worth of..."
- "US Hole in One is based on Lies - Never Use them they claim millions of dollars in business winners office building complex is this the place for a large..."
- "We paid $500 for a Larson security door including installation by a contractor! This door was presented with a video of being beaten with a bat, and a crowbar with..."
- "Went to the mac store in the westfield at Stratford. When i got to the till the lady that served me was so rude loads of attiude and couldnt be..."