Fedex - Fed-Ex delivery can't read "THIS END UP"
Came home yesterday to an overnight package delivered by Fed-Ex on our porch.All 4 sides had a bright red "THIS END UP" sticker.
The attached pic is how the box was placed on it's side by Fed-ex. Fortunately, the contents were not damaged. This trend seems to be increasing for both Fed-ex and UPS.
We receive many packages (do more online than brick-n-mortar shopping), and it appears as though regardless of the shipping service they are all declining (had packages similar to this also placed on the side which had FRAGILE - and were truly fragile/damaged.) This case was classic; package delivery is not rocket science.The delivery person would've needed to be color-blind and illiterate (not likely illiterate if delivering packages.)
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Overnight Package Delivery
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "I expected to receive my FedEx package shopped on Walmart by Friday August 12th but didn’t. I called the FedEx customer service (800) 463-3339 and was told I need to..."
- "So I ordered live turtles from this company. It was priority overnight shipping which I paid $45 for. It is in my city right now but there is a..."
- "FedEx is very unprofessional damaged box and one that we got before undamaged! & the driver says we're hard to find again very unprofessional. Sending pictures of the..."
- "I bought products from this company from a vendor they had in the mall. I spent $129 which was a 'great deal' but, after testing the products I thought why..."
- "You may have seen the ads stream across your social media accounts about some celebrity losing their job because they lost weight (Melissa McCarthy, for example) and all because they..."
- "Just bought these 2 months ago. Today the sole at the heel came away from the sneaker. They must use some pretty cheap glue to have them fall apart after..."