The Fed Ex driver always feels that he has to break my door down in order to deliver a simple package.That is not the case..all the driver has to do is leave the package on my porch..he doesnot need to try to break my door down..or knock very loudly when i am not in my living room.I am not always in my living room and all that is required is that the driver leave the package on my porch.I am almost never in my living room when this driver shows up and all he needs to do is leave the package..it does not require a signature

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to "just leave the package and don't try to break my door down". The author is overall dissatisfied with FedEx. The most disappointing about delivery driver from FedEx was lack of communication Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about FedEx.

Had an Experience with FedEx?

Comments

Why don't you leave a note simply stating 'please don't knock, just leave the package'?Delivery drivers are trained to knock so that the customer knows their package has arrived.

However there are folks with sleeping babies, pets, etc that don't want to be disturbed.

In that case, a simple note will suffice, delivery drivers won't know your situation unless you explain it.