Fed Ex is trying to deliver my new iPhone 6+ and each time the delivery guy comes to my house, does not ring the door bell.How am I supposed to know he is here?

Plus when I try to have them deliver at a time that is convenient to me they can't do it. But I can go and pick it up myself!! What type of customer service is this? Doesn't Fed Ex realize that people work and cannot sit around all day and wait for them to deliver?

And when they do they should ring the doorbell!!

Apple you need to stick with UPS.

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered.

Had an Experience with FedEx?

Comments

Stockton, California, United States #904948

I feel the same way I work all day, had to take a day off when The FedEx Ground guy showed up I asked him if he could deliver after 530 pm.He told me absolutely not.

If I wanted a guarantee time I need to have Express deliver to me. That he works Mon thru fri and gets a salary so he is going to get done as quick as possible and go home, he then said if he was to get overtime no problem but he works up to 60 hrs a week with no OT. I could not believe him. Come to find out the Ground guy is not an employee of FedEx but an employee of a Independent Contractor.

I don't get it they wear a FedEx uniform and drive a FedEx truck but they do not work for FedEx sounds like a scam to me.No more FedEx for me I will only use UPS from now on.