On line there is a pre-sign for delivery form which allows fed ex to leave your pkg.IT SAYS to leave this pre-sign for delivery form on your front door & driver will leave pkg there.

Obviously, driver was toooooo lazy to walk to the front door, he/she rather went to the garage entrance door & left a sign to deliver slip there for me to sign, never bothering to go the extra 40 feet to the front door where thye signed delivery slip was located.

Yes I'm pissed.Talk about not doing your job in an economy where people are looking for jobs.

Review about: Fedex Delivery Service.

Had an Experience with FedEx?

Comments

FedEx is the worst shipping company i have ever dealt with in my life!!They have messed up deliveries EVERY TIME someone has mailed me something through them!

The first time, i was waiting on a piece of jewerly and waited two days straight, AT HOME for them and they never showed! but i got a door tag from them saying they came both days! NO YOU DID NOT!!! The second time A realative mailed a surprise package for my son but didnt tell me about it, she calls me a few weeks later asking if i recieved anything, i said no, and i got and look outside my apartment lobby where the mailboxs were to find a note saying they tried to deliver 3 times and it now has to be picked up, oh and did i mention, the note wasn't even left in my mailbox, it was left on top of all the mailboxes, i actually had to look for it!!!

ARE YOU ALL SERIOUS!! The third time, i waiting weeks for my wedding dress, not just any other package A WEDDING DRESS! Which is very important!

My sister sent it through them and i waited all week for them and yeah, you guessed it...they never showed but i got a door tag saying they did!So now i have to wait a few more days for it because they wont deliver it on sundays or mondays...yeah you guys SUCK BIG TIME